GamerCapX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerCapX

A place for people to come rank up earn cool things and become a legend!

4 posters

How to report a user.

The Creator
    The Creator
    The Creator
    The Creator

How to report a user. Empty How to report a user.

Post by The Creator Tue May 26, 2015 2:31 am

If you ever feel the need to report a user you can use the report feature witch is the icon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] once clicked you will be presented with some options once you click the box.

Then choose the appropriate option that you are reporting.

You must! also provide a photo to prove that what you are reporting is legitimate.

Anyone found lying about a report will be punished them self's.

Reports can take up to 24 hours to review and a decision to be made if a photo is not presented this can take up to 48 hours depending on what the report is for example.

If you report something in the forum this can be dealt with in 24 hours as its public but if no photo can be provided tell us the forum post and user name.

If it involves a report to do with your inbox/personal messages this can take up to 48 hours.

If it is a report based on your inbox/personal messages you must provide this report directly to the site owner Broly through personal messaging and not use the report system as this requires you to give your personal details [password] to the site owner Broly

If you cannot provide photo evidence and don't allow the site owner Broly to access your account if no photo evidence is provided your report will be disallowed and seen as wasting time and can result in punishment.

Last edited by Broly on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ThatGuyYes
    ThatGuyYes
    New
    New

How to report a user. Empty Re: How to report a user.

Post by ThatGuyYes Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Did a test run on you Malarix as I know nothing will happen as your site master hope that's cool? you should let new users try it on you so they know how to do it? Smile
    Serious X
    Serious X
    New
    New

Post by Serious X Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 pm

I didn't do a test run but sounds easy to do and not to complex Smile.
    The Creator
    The Creator
    The Creator
    The Creator

Post by The Creator Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Haha I know saw it come through as it was on me that's good actually should get users to do a test run on me so they know how to do it Smile
    The Chip
    The Chip
    New
    New

Post by The Chip Tue May 26, 2015 7:10 pm

ThatGuyYes wrote:Did a test run on you Malarix as I know nothing will happen as your site master hope that's cool? you should let new users try it on you so they know how to do it? Smile

definitely a good idea to do this so users can get used to it if they ever need it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm