GamerCapX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerCapX

A place for people to come rank up earn cool things and become a legend!

2 posters

Halo what if?

Poll

Your Favourite Halo Game

[ 3 ]
    Halo what if? I_vote_lcap60%Halo what if? I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Halo what if? I_vote_lcap0%Halo what if? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Halo what if? I_vote_lcap20%Halo what if? I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Halo what if? I_vote_lcap20%Halo what if? I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    The Creator
    The Creator
    The Creator
    The Creator

Halo what if? Empty Halo what if?

Post by The Creator Tue May 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Wouldn't have been interesting if they didn't kill off half of the good players from halo 3 and included them in Halo 4? like Johnson we all loved him and how he knows what the lades like Wink,

And if the Arbiter came in during the campaign in Halo 4 that would have been pretty neat as him and Master chief worked well together well after Mr 117 tried to kill him all them years,

As it would have been pretty cool to do a two player Co-op with Arbiter as the second player like we was used to in Halo 3,

So many things that would have been good for Halo 4 that didn't happen but many wished they did including myself,

On to Halo Reach, I found that the trailers for Halo Reach suggested that there would be online play that would allow you to fly but as we came to find out that wasn't the case but from the trailer it looked like a multiplayer situation as it showed a lot of Human space craft and a lot of covenant space craft witch looked like online play in space a lot of people said this would have been good but it didn't happen,

Maybe it will happen in Halo 5 guardians it didn't show it in the beta from what I saw so maybe its a feature once the game releases who knows what would you guys like to see in Halo 5 guardians post it here or post on what you think could have been better on other Halo Games.
    Chicken Mac
    Chicken Mac
    New
    New

Halo what if? Empty Re: Halo what if?

Post by Chicken Mac Wed May 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Yeah Johnson would have good to have in Halo 4 but it didn't happen abit disappointing,

Yeah Arbiter would have been good also as a Co-op player choice you could have had it that that who here is the party leader plays as MC and wh ever the second player is plays as Arbiter witch would have been cool,

Yeah I also thought that there would be space battle play online Sad.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 pm